Nike Straprunner VII

It's a cool sandal to wear. my first priority while…

Materials: rubber
Use: rough water or any kind of amphibious use
Price Paid: 3300 (indian rupees)

It's a cool sandal to wear. my first priority while choosing these sandal is its water resisting capacity. The straps made of rubber is very elastic that means it's very easy to adjust. The place where we kept our foot is very soft, so it's giving a nice comfortable feel when we walk.

the bottom sole is very important point that is the fore foot plate its very strong also hard so it wont easily losses its thickness and also it is attractively designed, the gripiness provided by the fore foot plate is really superb.

The problem here i found is the strap loosens often while we are on the walk. The price I paid also, nearly 82.5 U.S dollars, for me it's quite not economical,but for the style and comfort given from these it's acceptable price only.

last but not least it is sylishly superb model. I give 4.5 out of 5 stars.

Love these sandals and have had 2 pair - but - both…

Love these sandals and have had 2 pair - but - both have broken in the same place. The rubber heel strap cracked and broke off on the outside of the right foot. I'm not hard on shoes and this last pair didn't even make it 3 months. I hate flip-flops and wish NIKE would address this problem. I can't be the only one.

-James

If you've owned or used a Nike Straprunner VII, please share your experience.

Nike Straprunner VII

The Straprunner VII has been discontinued.

The Nike Straprunner VII is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen April 2, 2010 at Altrec Outdoors.

If you're looking for a new sport sandal, check out the best reviewed current models.