Nike Takao IV

I want to start this email, with my compliments for…

Materials: leather or gore tex
Use: the city

I want to start this email, with my compliments for the Nike shoe invented a so versatile. But I would have even if it is possible to find the first series of this model is not very exceptional, and if you can still find commercio. Se is not possible to ask where can I buy the series mentioned above, or you can also buy it from you.

For fast hiking up and down the trail, the Men's Nike Takao IV gears you up for a multitude of outdoor adventures. This light and versatile performance shoe features a leather and textile upper for a blend of support and breathability. With strategically-placed heel and toe bumper protection, foot comfort is enhanced via a full-length Phylon midsole and a pressure shank which supports between the mid- and outsole. The Men's Nike Takao IV adds the Nike All-Trac trail outsole for goat-like traction on a variety of outdoor surfaces. So whether you're bound for the Appalachian Trail or the summit rocks of Mt. Whitney, you'll get there with extra protection.

- Altrec Outdoors refers to the men's version

Nike Takao IV

The Takao IV has been discontinued.

The Nike Takao IV is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen May 25, 2008 at Altrec Outdoors.