Nike Zoom Structure Triax+ 13

Ronnie Gump, I used to run 7 to 10 miles 3x weekly…

Ronnie Gump, I used to run 7 to 10 miles 3x weekly when I was 17-25. I gave up running for weightlifting. I'm now 52 and started running again fall of 2010, I worked my way up to 4-6 miles 3x weekly.

I bought a pair of Nike Zoom Structure Triax 13's. My first run with this shoe was unbelievable. I started running expecting to have to break in these shoes but no straight out of the box I ran 4 mi. they felt so good I ran 6 mi. then 8 mi. and then I said maybe I can go 10 mi. after 10.5 miles I said this is the best shoes I've ever ran in!!!!!

They were light,well cushioned and perfect from heel strike to toe off.I'm 158lbs and a normal pronator. Thank you, Nike for such a fine running shoe. They really inspire me to go the distance!!!!!!

Take it to the great outdoors in the Nike Zoom Structure Triax+ 13 Trail Running Shoe for men. Designed for uneven ground, you'll get superior traction and stability while you catch some fresh air.

- Altrec Outdoors refers to the men's version

Nike Zoom Structure Triax+ 13

The Zoom Structure Triax+ 13 has been discontinued.

The Nike Zoom Structure Triax+ 13 is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen April 10, 2010 at Altrec Outdoors.