Northern Lights Eclipse

Excellent lantern, now discontinued but can still…

Excellent lantern, now discontinued but can still be found at extremely low prices.

I am writing this in response to a previous review where the reviewer states having problems finding mantles. If you have one of these lanterns or are considering one that you've found there is no need to worry about mantles. Coleman mantles, which can be found cheaply just about anywhere work perfectly. I have been using the Coleman mantles for over two years now without a problem.

BTW I found mine in a reduced bin @ Gander Mtn. for only $5.

Absolutely a great lantern. Have used it for two years…

Absolutely a great lantern. Have used it for two years up in the northern wilderness without a single problem. Guides us in to our campsite late at night when it is pitch black out. So easy to use and travel with. Not everyone carries it though, and having trouble finding mantles. Would like to purchase a couple more for myself and as gifts.