I have a couple of kayaks, and have always wanted…

Source: bought it used

Summary

I have a couple of kayaks, and have always wanted an Old Town Camden. I was not disappointed. It is very stable, tracks very well, and is comfortable for my 6.3 height.

Pros

• Smooth
  • Fast
  • Tracks great
  • Comfort

Cons

• None

Awesome kayak!!!!

This kayak is very stable and cruises right along!

Summary

This kayak is very stable and cruises right along! I can't think of anything negative to say about it. I am thrilled to own an Old Town kayak. Quality is king, and Old Town is worthy.

Pros

• Stable
  • Fast!
  • Very comfortable

Cons

• Notta

I tooled around the edge of a half frozen lake as my first test run, and the Camden performed extremely well. I love how easy it is to keep a steady pace once I reach my desired speed. It coasts for a long time when I stop paddling, which is pretty satisfying!

Tons of storage, probably enough for a dome tent in the bow between your feet for overnight trips.Mine is the angler edition so the rod holders and anchor pulley are awesome, though I haven't actually tested them out just yet. All hail Old Town! :)