Orikaso Bowl

Innovative, excellent product for the backpacker.

Summary

Innovative, excellent product for the backpacker.

Pros

• Compact
  • Excellent design
  • Fun to use

Cons

• None

I have used this product since 2008. I purchased two from REI at a clearance price of $2.34 each. I have used this wonderful bowl on all my backpacking trips.

What is to love about this product?

1. The material. The material is durable, extremely durable, and easy to clean, very easy to clean.
  2. The capacity is just right for "cup" of tea, or a bowl of soup, cereal, noodles, whatever.
  3. The design is ingenious. Simply fold and tuck the three tabs in the three corners and you have a bowl.
  4. Versatile design can be a plate, a cutting board, a bowl.
  5. When folded flat, the slick plastic rinses or wipes clean quickly.
  6. Finally, the fold flat design can be stuffed anywhere in your pack.
  7. Weighs about an ounce.

I simply do not understand why this product is not used by everyone.  It is simply that good.

P2150089.jpg

Interesting. I always thought they looked too flimsy to last. Good to know!

i love these bowls. they hold everything. very versatile,…

i love these bowls. they hold everything. very versatile, light weight, heck they don't weigh hardly anything.

they can be used for a cutting board, plate bowl, and a fan. i love them. i carry the 2 ex large bowls in my truck, 2 in my camping gear and 2 in my backpack gear.

the bowl however is the only piece that i like. the cup is too small and the plate is just a plate.

Orikaso Bowl

The Orikaso Bowl is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen April 18, 2009 at Sierra Trading Post.

If you're looking for a new plate/bowl, check out the best reviewed current models.