This is one of the easiest transceivers I have ever…

This is one of the easiest transceivers I have ever used. With the directional lights, sound and number indicators, it makes searching simple and fast.

I like the holster because it fits snugly against your body and makes it quick and easy to remove when switching to search mode.

It is also easy to switch from transmit to search and has a much faster response time then some of the other brands I have tried. I highly recommend this product to all my backcountry friends.

Update: March 18, 2009

Easy to use and reliable. I've been using mine for two years now and find it much simpler to operate than my old BCA Tracker. I definitely recommend this to anyone traveling in the backcountry.