The best beacon I have ever used! Combing digital…

Price Paid: full price

The best beacon I have ever used! Combing digital and analog technology for a fully function avalanche tool that includes multiple signal identification and separation, depth perception, a graphics display that is easy to see with sun glasses on and the simplistic operate. Open the beacon up to switch to receive mode, look and hear then follow the screen icons to directly over the buried victim. It calculates flux lines and brings you directly to the victim. at 3 meters it switches to a focused search and hones in on the transmitting unit. Flag the first person, cal for a digger and go to the next burial. The first one found can still be seen as a flag.

It took Ortovox a long tome to perfect this tool, but the wait was worth it! I love mine and I know I have a tool that will work with any beacon made as well as make my job easier when and if I ever encounter my next avalanche.