Osprey Eclipse 42+5

The Eclipse 42+5 replaced the Osprey Eclipse 42.

This is my ultimate pack. I bought from our local…

Design: backpanel loader
Size: 42 liters plus 5 ( the auguasource)
Number of Pockets: two zippered, three mesh
Max. Load Carried: 40 lbs of climbing gear
Height of Owner: 6'6"

This is my ultimate pack. I bought from our local shop who got it from the local sale, so I only paid $80, you can't beat that!! I've used it for climbing, day hikes, overnight trips, and much more.

Only problem I have is that I bought a medium and I'm about 6 foot 6, so it was very small on me for a while but I adjusted the harness and now it fits great. the removable auguasource bladder converts into a nifty hydration pack I've used it one some river tubing adventures and it held up great. The fabric's strong, the straightjacket's allows it to cover so many sizes. the back panel access is great as well, it's easy to get to my gear quickly without taking everything else out.

I added a switch hipbelt to the pack so I could have the hipbelt pockets. The front stretch mesh pocket is great for stowing rain gear. All around this is one of my best packs and it was my first, I've had it for two and a half years and there hasn't been any blowouts or major problems. This pack is great.

On Sale. Free Shipping. Osprey Eclipse 42+5 Daypack (Fall 2006) The Osprey Eclipse 42+5 by Osprey is the ideal choice for all your active snow sports. Whether ski touring, snow boarding or go-light-go-right peak bagging the Osprey Eclipse 42+5 can get you there in style.The evolution of the StraightJacket compression/suspension system continues in these multi-use outdoor adventure packs. Featuring the AquaSource-Multisport, a torso adjustable yoke style harness system with built-in hydration pocket - the Eclipse Series will truly go anywhere. Sizing is customizable with each pack available in three torso lengths; and the AquaSource-MultiSport harness and BioLite hipbelt are available in three sizes. All packs feature spacious side mesh pockets, ice axe loops, and large front panel mesh pockets. Specifications Small: Volume cu.in./liters: 2400+300/39+5. Medium: Volume cu.in./liters: 2600+300/42+5. Weight: 4lbs9ozs/2.07 kgs. Large: Volume cu.in/liters: 2800+300/45+5. Key Features: AquaSource-Multisport Hydration pack/torso adjustable harness BioLite contour fitting hipbelt Full length backside #10 zipper access to main compartment with Delrin hoop Big zippered top pocket One-liter water bottle side pockets Front slash and mesh pockets StraightJacket foam sidewall compression Full framesheet and stay with spacer mesh backpanel Loops and side daisies for A-frame ski attachment AquaSource features include: Adjustable shoulder harness doubles as a hydration pack Color-coded markers on yoke for easy adjustment Outside mesh pocket and shock cord for carrying extra gear Crescent zip access to hydration reservoir Dual exit ports for hydration tube Fabrics: 500d broken twill nylon 840d ballistic nylon 500d and 1000d plain-weave nylonProtect your pack with the Airporter LZ or Raincover

The Eclipse 42+5 is superb for carrying snow sport gear; but it s also a flexible; versatile

- Snow Leopard Mountain Sports

Osprey Eclipse 42+5

The Eclipse 42+5 has been discontinued.

The Osprey Eclipse 42+5 is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen March 20, 2008 at Moosejaw.