Osprey Eclipse 42+5

The Eclipse 42+5 replaced the Osprey Eclipse 42.

This is my ultimate pack. I bought from our local…

Design: backpanel loader
Size: 42 liters plus 5 ( the auguasource)
Number of Pockets: two zippered, three mesh
Max. Load Carried: 40 lbs of climbing gear
Height of Owner: 6'6"

This is my ultimate pack. I bought from our local shop who got it from the local sale, so I only paid $80, you can't beat that!! I've used it for climbing, day hikes, overnight trips, and much more.

Only problem I have is that I bought a medium and I'm about 6 foot 6, so it was very small on me for a while but I adjusted the harness and now it fits great. the removable auguasource bladder converts into a nifty hydration pack I've used it one some river tubing adventures and it held up great. The fabric's strong, the straightjacket's allows it to cover so many sizes. the back panel access is great as well, it's easy to get to my gear quickly without taking everything else out.

I added a switch hipbelt to the pack so I could have the hipbelt pockets. The front stretch mesh pocket is great for stowing rain gear. All around this is one of my best packs and it was my first, I've had it for two and a half years and there hasn't been any blowouts or major problems. This pack is great.

Osprey Eclipse 42+5

The Eclipse 42+5 has been discontinued.

The Osprey Eclipse 42+5 is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen March 20, 2008 at Moosejaw.