Osprey Exposure 42

I love the pack. As an amateur photographer, I carry…

Design: front loading internal
Size: Medium
Number of Pockets: 3
Max. Load Carried: 35 pounds
Height of Owner: 5'1"

I love the pack. As an amateur photographer, I carry a lot of gear on my hikes, including a field scope and tripod, with a combined weight of about 35 pounds. 35 pounds in this pack is a lot different than 35 pounds in my external frame Camptrails backpack that I've used for 21 years. It has so many adjustments that I forget that I have it on. I'm currently in the market for a replacement to my external frame pack. And it will be an Osprey!

The Exposure 42 is an ideal pack for traditional climbing with the ability to carry and access your rack quickly. Foam sidewalls help support the load...

- Ramsey Outdoor

Free Shipping. Osprey Exposure 42 Pack (Fall 2006) Is your subscription to Rock and Ice laying on the coffee table next to your Exposure 42 Pack by Osprey It should be. The Osprey Expose 42 is newly created with the mixed rock and ice climber in mind.New for Fall 2005, the Exposure Series has been designed to meet the needs of the vertically inclined. Osprey has developed these packs under the guidance of extensive feedback and testing, and it shows. These packs are strong and lightweight. They carry with the superb comfort Osprey is known for. They are well featured but not gadgety. They are streamlined and aesthetically pleasing. Finally, Osprey's Exposure CM* hipbelt brings the technology of custom heat molding to a lightweight ultra-comfortable hipbelt. Combined with three torso sizes Osprey has built climbing packs that fit - no matter what your build is. Specifications Small Volume cu.in./liters 2400/39. Weight 3lb1ozs/1.39 kgs. Medium Volume cu.in/liters 2600/42. Weight 3lb5ozs/1.50 kgs. Large Volume cu.in./liters 2800/45. Weight 3lb9ozs/1.61 kgs. Key Features Removable Exposure CM* hipbelt StretchComfort harness with rescue whistle Internal daisy chain Hydration compatible Haul point system StraightJacket compression with foam sidewall crescents Large front pouch for shoes, chalk bags, etc. Ice tool holsters / shovel wing Front slash pocket for guidebooks, etc. Front tool handle tie-off and daisy chain Contoured 7075 / 6005 AL tubing frame with HDPE framesheet Fabrics 210 twill and 210 x 420 ripstopProtect your pack with the Airporter LZ or Raincover

Osprey Exposure 42

The Exposure 42 has been discontinued.

The Osprey Exposure 42 is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen February 1, 2007 at Ramsey Outdoor.