I got this pack for free from a retailer for my birthday.

Design: ECO fabric, small mesh pockets
Size: 900 Cubic inches
Height of Owner: 5'11"

I got this pack for free from a retailer for my birthday. The OSPREY Halo backpack is a 900 cubic small daypack. I use it outside of work carrying. My bulging wallet, water for the family, keys, 1st aid kit, lightweight rain gear, and snacks. I call it a EDC pack. It is comfortable to wear, there is no strenum strap.

The couple issues I have

1) because of my large torso length is that the waist strap becomes a strenum strap on me. The kids and the wife the waist strap is used as such. If you are tall this prouduct feature will not work for you.

2) the water bottle pockets are designed for soda pop can diameter. This will not accomdate a 32 oz Nalgene bottle.

Overall I have been very happy with this pack taking out and about after work to the gym, shopping, treks to the zoo, and just everyday life.