This is a great little pack for the money. I'm an…

This is a great little pack for the money. I'm an ultralight hiker and I can make this little pack work well for multi-day hikes.

• Good size for day hikes
  • Just enough zippered pockets

• The awful colors. I have the green Mira.
  • Hip belt zipper pockets are useless.

I'm an ultralight hiker. I can pack a hammock, straps, food, and change of clothing all in this pack. The rain cover pocket works great for a change of clothes or the legs to your shorts. I can put enough in it for about four days.

The trampoline back I can take or leave; when you're hot and sweat is pouring off of you nothing short of being indoors will help.

I love the Osprey bladder and being able to hold 3 liters of water if I want. The hip belt pockets are useless to me, they are not big enough to store more then chapstick in. I've got the XS/S size in green. I bought it on sale for 104 dollars.

This is a great little pack for someone wanting a good all around day pack, someone just getting into hiking. But I can take gear to its limits of use. I tend to do that with a pack, simply because I don't like the snow cap designed packs.

Nice review, Paula. Thanks for sharing it.