Osprey Raven 10
Where to Buy
Excellent for hiking and mountain biking—sits close…
Source: bought it new
Price Paid: Bought it at retail
Excellent for hiking and mountain biking—sits close to your body and high on your back which makes mounting and dismounting on a bike easy. Ample storage space and compartments for riding/ hiking essentials without being bulky. Smart, functional design features like helmet clip and roll out tool storage make it a worthy piece of equipment.
- Ample storage space/ convenient compartments
- Excellent women-specific fit with ventilated back panel
- Sits high and close to the body/ great adjustability for different uses (cycling/ hiking)
- You can't beat a lifetime guarantee
- As with any hydration pack, the bladders are hard to dry. Do yourself a favor and get the drying rack.
Excellent fit and adjustability, ample storage space and compartments. I use it mainly for mountain biking and commuting to work. When mountain biking it stores all the tools I need to replace a tube, and all of the snacks and hydration I need for a good 3-5 hour ride. For commuting to work I remove the bladder and am able to carry a full uniform (shirt/pants/undergarments/shoes) and another kit for the ride home (yeah, I sweat a lot and won't use the same kit twice).
Versatile, comfortable, and convenient. It doesn't get much better than that. And thanks to the lifetime guarantee I don't feel uncomfortable putting those zippers to the test.