I found this great little pack for only $80 at an…

Design: Top-loading / front loading
Size: appx 2800
Number of Pockets: 2
Max. Load Carried: 35 pounds
Height of Owner: 5'11''
Price Paid: $80 USD

I found this great little pack for only $80 at an outfitters in N.Y. (it was on clearence!) The size is just right for a long weekend in summer, or fast approach hikes all year round. The main compartment is very large and easy to get into. There is also a very small pocket near the top of the pack that can hold car keys, a topo map, or a few small items. The suspension is great! I'm 5'11'' and 165 pounds, and this thing is dead on! It's a size large and is comparable to the way Dana Design packs fit. The compression system is the "burrito" style and works better than anything else I've seen. I can do many things (like rollerblade) w/this pack on that I simply cannot do with other packs of the same size.

Please e-mail for more information, or if you would like to see pictures I have. I've always been a Dana Design-only type of guy, but now I am an Osprey fan for life! Gotta love the MADE IN USA!