I found this great little pack for only $80 at an…

Design: Top-loading / front loading
Size: appx 2800
Number of Pockets: 2
Max. Load Carried: 35 pounds
Height of Owner: 5'11''
Price Paid: $80 USD

I found this great little pack for only $80 at an outfitters in N.Y. (it was on clearence!) The size is just right for a long weekend in summer, or fast approach hikes all year round. The main compartment is very large and easy to get into. There is also a very small pocket near the top of the pack that can hold car keys, a topo map, or a few small items. The suspension is great! I'm 5'11'' and 165 pounds, and this thing is dead on! It's a size large and is comparable to the way Dana Design packs fit. The compression system is the "burrito" style and works better than anything else I've seen. I can do many things (like rollerblade) w/this pack on that I simply cannot do with other packs of the same size.

Please e-mail for more information, or if you would like to see pictures I have. I've always been a Dana Design-only type of guy, but now I am an Osprey fan for life! Gotta love the MADE IN USA!

Osprey Scarab

The Scarab has been discontinued.

The Osprey Scarab is not available from the stores we monitor.

Gregory Citro 25 Review