Osprey Sirrus 24

I like this pack a lot. Mostly I have tried NOT to…

Price Paid: Don't remember

Summary

I like this pack a lot.

Pros

• The weight really is carried on my hips and the belts and strap fasteners let me fit it to my body.

Cons

• My only complaint would be that I would like more individual compartments.

Mostly I have tried NOT to wear a pack because I have back problems. But I needed one for an outdoor trip we were taking and after some research and trying on, I bought this pack. I have not had any back problems with it.

My only complaint would be that I would like more individual compartments. The weight really is carried on my hips and the belts and strap fasteners let me fit it to my body.

Fantastic woman's day pack. Everything with this daypack…

Summary

Fantastic woman's day pack.

Pros

• as above

Cons

• wish it was 36 litres for bigger loads, but same design

Everything with this daypack works! Zippers run smoothly. Hip belt fits. Compression straps are reachable and functional. Small pocket on strap for cell or small item accessible.  esh ventilation system reduces sweating.  mesh pockets on hip belt decent size.  Rain-cover works!

And did I happen to mention that this pack feels like a dream! I have tried many and love that they have made a comfortable woman's day pack. I am sold on Osprey's attention to design and details.

If you've owned or used an Osprey Sirrus 24, please share your experience.

Osprey Sirrus 24