Osprey Sirrus 24

small medium large
Weight 2 lg 5 oz / 1.05 kg 2 lb 7 oz / 1.11 kg 2 lb 9 oz / 1.15 kg
Capacity 1400 cu in / 22 L 1500 cu in / 24 L 1600 cu in / 26 L

I like this pack a lot. Mostly I have tried NOT to…

Price Paid: Don't remember

Summary

I like this pack a lot.

Pros

• The weight really is carried on my hips and the belts and strap fasteners let me fit it to my body.

Cons

• My only complaint would be that I would like more individual compartments.

Mostly I have tried NOT to wear a pack because I have back problems. But I needed one for an outdoor trip we were taking and after some research and trying on, I bought this pack. I have not had any back problems with it.

My only complaint would be that I would like more individual compartments. The weight really is carried on my hips and the belts and strap fasteners let me fit it to my body.

Fantastic woman's day pack. Everything with this daypack…

Summary

Fantastic woman's day pack.

Pros

• as above

Cons

• wish it was 36 litres for bigger loads, but same design

Everything with this daypack works! Zippers run smoothly. Hip belt fits. Compression straps are reachable and functional. Small pocket on strap for cell or small item accessible.  esh ventilation system reduces sweating.  mesh pockets on hip belt decent size.  Rain-cover works!

And did I happen to mention that this pack feels like a dream! I have tried many and love that they have made a comfortable woman's day pack. I am sold on Osprey's attention to design and details.

Visit Osprey's Sirrus 24 page.

The Osprey Sirrus 24 offers simple panel access in a lightweight, comfortable, custom fit day pack. Dual mesh side pockets with InsideOut compression and zippered mesh hip belt pockets allow for easy gear access. The AirSpeed suspension made of a LightWire frame with a 3D tensioned breathable mesh backpanel provide the utmost in ventilated comfort and performance.

- CampSaver.com

With a simplified fit and choice of 2 torso sizes, the women's Osprey Sirrus 24 Pack offers ventilated comfort all day long on hikes, rides and quick peak-bagging attempts.

The Osprey Sirrus 24 Backpack is a simple and effective women's specific technical pack. The Sirrus 24 is larger and more technical than your average hydration pack, with the comfort and volume for long hikes, day long mountain bike rides and summit peaks. Osprey's legendary suspension and Airspeed(TM) ventilation will make your long haul, all day adventure a better one. AirSpeed(TM) Suspension system combines a peripheral LightWire(TM) alloy frame, cross-strut and a 3D tensioned breathable mesh backpanel for unparalleled support and stability while providing full ventilation Sirrus women's specific harness uses mesh covered, die cut foam with sewn-in spacer mesh Adjustable sternum strap also doubles as a rescue whistle buckle Sirrus women's specific, sewn in spacer mesh hipbelts Modified straight ErgoPull(TM) closure cinches for quick adjustment and releases with a quick touch Dual zippered fabric hipbelt pockets provide quick access to essentials Internal hydration compatible Panel load access Integrated raincover Side pockets Sleeping pad straps Stow-On-The-Go(TM) trekking pole attachment Upper side compression straps

- OMCgear

The moment you put on the Osprey Women's Sirrus 24 Backpack and feel its mesh AirSpeed back panel successfully transfer the load to your legs, you get overwhelmingly excited, if not giddy for the big hike ahead. Thanks to this pack's tapered shoulder harness, shorter torso length, and narrow waist belt, you no longer associate ten-mile hikes with pain. And since the Sirrus 24 comes in three different sizes, you can find one that's just right for you.