Osprey Sirrus 36

small medium large
Weight 2 lb 13 oz / 1.29 kg 2 lb 15 oz / 1.34 kg 3 lb 1 oz / 1.38 kg
Capacity 2100 cu in / 34 L 2200 cu in / 36 L 2300 cu in / 38 L

All things considered, this pack does it all: easy…

Summary

All things considered, this pack does it all: easy access pockets, lots of space, flexible frame, water holder.

Pros

• Comfortable around hips and pelvic area
  • Comes with cover for dirty trips
  • Many pockets

Cons

• Placement of bladder hose openings are awkward
  • Shoulder straps are positioned a little high

I went to the store to buy a Kelty product, as I had used that brand previously and liked it. However, after trying all brands on I chose the Osprey instead. The positioning of the shoulder straps were much more comfortable then the Kelty, which rubbed my bony collarbones alot.

I was borderline SM/MD so I went with the MD size. The straps all adjust enough to allow me to get the fit perfect.  The shape of the back needing some adjusting, though. I just wore it normal for a night and marked where the frame needed minor adjustments to match the natural shape of my back. This was easily accomplished and has been perfect since.

I have worn it snowshoeing and hiking, under multiple types of garements and seems to work well with everything. My 3L Playtpus wide bladder fits OK in the water pocket, but it is a little on the large side. Not enough to cause a problem. It provided lots of space for supplies on my Kilimanjaro trek.The mini pockets on all straps were also helpful.

Wonderful pack! Great layout, perfect fit, and an…

Summary

Wonderful pack! Great layout, perfect fit, and an awsome warranty.

Pros

• Women's specific fit
  • Layout
  • Durability

Cons

• Didn't come with hydration bladder

I recently purchased this pack as a day pack/ overnight pact. I am in love! Need I say more?

First of all the women's specific fit is dead on. I knew going into the purchase what features I was looking for and was not willing to drop the cash unless it meet or exceeded my expectations.  This pack goes far beyond.

The pack sits perfectly on my back, size small fits me at 5'2" and 135 lbs, and the straps are positionsed so that they are not in the way and I dont have to keep adjusting them.

Next, the features that stand out most to me are the entry ways into the pack. With a large drawstring entry items can be packed and cinched down, but there is also a zip out portion that allows for access to such items whithout unpacking everything and undoing the drawstring, example I need my fleece it has gotten colder, I can unzip get fleece and be on my way with out unloading everything and repacking, big plus in my book.

It also has a rain cover built in, as well as nice pockects on the hip belt and straps, being a diabetic and needing to haul supplies and get to them quickly, this is really nice. I don't have to take my pack off to get to check my sugar and get a snack. It is right there so I never miss a beat. They are also very comfortable, another big plus!

The only downside is that the hydration bladder is a seperate purchase. Not too big of a deal, just would have liked it to be included. Did not change my mind about the purchase.

Visit Osprey's Sirrus 36 page.

On Sale. Free Shipping. Osprey Women's Sirrus 36 Pack FEATURES of the Osprey Women's Sirrus 36 Pack Upper side compression straps Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment Side mesh woven pockets with Inside Out compression Zippered hipbelt pockets Integrated raincover Single ice tool attachment with stowable bungee tie-off Removable sleeping pad straps Women's specific hipbelt and harness Fixed top pocket with twin zippered pockets Top loader with large front panel access to main compartment Zippered lower sleeping bag compartment with divider AirSpeed Suspension LightWire alloy frame creates low-profile air space optimizing pack balance and ventilation 3D tensioned breathable mesh backpanel ensures supportive fit Stratos / Sirrus Harness Sewn-in spacer mesh Webbing adjustable sternum strap with whistle buckle Mesh covered ventilated dire-cut foam Spacer Mesh Sewn-in Hipbelt Zippered stretch mesh hipbelt pockets ErgoPull hipbelt closure SPECIFICATIONS of the Osprey Women's Sirrus 36 Pack 210D high tenacity twill nylon 420HD nylon rip Dimension: (H x W x D): 24 x 11 x 9in. / 60 x 29 x 24 cm SPECIFICATIONS for XS/S Volume: 2075 cubic inches / 34 liter Weight: 2 lbs 11 oz / 1.22 kg SPECIFICATIONS for S/M Volume: 2197 cubic inches / 36 liter Weight: 2 lbs 13 oz / 1.27 kg OVERSIZE ITEM: We cannot ship this product by any expedited shipping method (3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day). Even if you pick that option, it will still go Ground Shipping. Sorry for being so mean.

The Sirrus 36 is a womens specific top loading Airspeed ventilated technical pack designed for light overnight backpacking or day long adventures. Designed for a full day of adventure, this top loader features a large front zippered pocket, front panel access to the main compartment, a fixed top pocket with two zippered organization pockets and zippered fabric pockets on the hipbelt. A single ice tool loop works in conjuction with a stowable bungee tool tie-off to provide stable, secure tool carry.

- CampSaver.com

A women-specific fit, three different sizing options, and the super-breathable mesh back panel conspire to make the Osprey Women's Sirrus 36 Backpack the comfortable choice for long, demanding day hikes. The shorter torso size, tapered shoulder harness, and narrow waist belt were designed to match your body's curves, and three different size options let you hone in the perfect fit.

Reinvented and now featuring Osprey's award-winning AirSpeed suspension, the Women's Sirrus 36 offers unparalleled design and features in a ventilated pack that looks and carries great on any adventure.Available exclusively at Eastern Mountain Sports online and in select stores.

- EMS