Bokos Sandals

Easy to clean. Also a great sandal for morning and…

Source: received it as a personal gift

Summary

Easy to clean. Also a great sandal for morning and evening because you can slip them on while wearing your favorite sock if it's getting chilly out. I use them for bass fishing wear on the bass boat, around the house, around camp and after a run.

Pros

• One piece construction
  • Wash easy
  • Can wear with socks and nothing is between my toes

Cons

• More colors please.

A great all around sandal at $18 (oops, my buddy left the price on em). They don't seem to slip much, so decent traction. I don't have an annoying thing between my toes. And best of all I can wear them straight out of the gate with a sock in the AM if it's a little chilly out.

Get em muddy? Hose them off!

I bought myself a pair in military green. I am mostly…

Summary

I bought myself a pair in military green. I am mostly a cyclist and camper, and I dabble in hiking and fishing. These sandals are great for around the campsite and after a ride. I wouldn't recommend wearing them while hiking, but put 'em in your pack and the first sign of water, slap them on!

Pros

• Light weight
  • Clean up very easily

Cons

• Not for intense activities

My Bokos performed exactly as I wanted them to. Around the campsite, they were easy to slip on while I was still wearing my socks. They are easy to kick off when I hop into the tent, they clean up really easily, and they dry fast overnight.

I also was surprised at the durability. Obviously they are no hiking boot, but they can handle light activity.

You're busy. You've got things to do and places to go. You need a pair of sandals that can keep up. Bokos are ultra-durable, easy to clean, and ready to handle anything you throw their way. From afternoons at the beach to ghost-stories around the campfire, Bokos will be your new favorite sandals.

• Unique, one piece design
  • Superior durability and breathability
  • Non-porous rubber material
  • Anti-odor and stain resistant

Visit 's Bokos Sandals page.

Bokos Sandals

The Bokos Sandals is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new flip-flop, check out the best reviewed current models.