Bokos Sandals

Easy to clean. Also a great sandal for morning and…

Source: received it as a personal gift

Summary

Easy to clean. Also a great sandal for morning and evening because you can slip them on while wearing your favorite sock if it's getting chilly out. I use them for bass fishing wear on the bass boat, around the house, around camp and after a run.

Pros

• One piece construction
  • Wash easy
  • Can wear with socks and nothing is between my toes

Cons

• More colors please.

A great all around sandal at $18 (oops, my buddy left the price on em). They don't seem to slip much, so decent traction. I don't have an annoying thing between my toes. And best of all I can wear them straight out of the gate with a sock in the AM if it's a little chilly out.

Get em muddy? Hose them off!

I bought myself a pair in military green. I am mostly…

Summary

I bought myself a pair in military green. I am mostly a cyclist and camper, and I dabble in hiking and fishing. These sandals are great for around the campsite and after a ride. I wouldn't recommend wearing them while hiking, but put 'em in your pack and the first sign of water, slap them on!

Pros

• Light weight
  • Clean up very easily

Cons

• Not for intense activities

My Bokos performed exactly as I wanted them to. Around the campsite, they were easy to slip on while I was still wearing my socks. They are easy to kick off when I hop into the tent, they clean up really easily, and they dry fast overnight.

I also was surprised at the durability. Obviously they are no hiking boot, but they can handle light activity.

If you've owned or used a Bokos Sandals, please share your experience.

Bokos Sandals

The Bokos Sandals is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new flip-flop, check out the best reviewed current models.