Easy to clean. Also a great sandal for morning and…

Source: received it as a personal gift

Easy to clean. Also a great sandal for morning and evening because you can slip them on while wearing your favorite sock if it's getting chilly out. I use them for bass fishing wear on the bass boat, around the house, around camp and after a run.

• One piece construction
  • Wash easy
  • Can wear with socks and nothing is between my toes

• More colors please.

A great all around sandal at $18 (oops, my buddy left the price on em). They don't seem to slip much, so decent traction. I don't have an annoying thing between my toes. And best of all I can wear them straight out of the gate with a sock in the AM if it's a little chilly out.

Get em muddy? Hose them off!

I bought myself a pair in military green. I am mostly…

I bought myself a pair in military green. I am mostly a cyclist and camper, and I dabble in hiking and fishing. These sandals are great for around the campsite and after a ride. I wouldn't recommend wearing them while hiking, but put 'em in your pack and the first sign of water, slap them on!

• Light weight
  • Clean up very easily

• Not for intense activities

My Bokos performed exactly as I wanted them to. Around the campsite, they were easy to slip on while I was still wearing my socks. They are easy to kick off when I hop into the tent, they clean up really easily, and they dry fast overnight.

I also was surprised at the durability. Obviously they are no hiking boot, but they can handle light activity.

Bokos Sandals

The Bokos Sandals is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new flip-flop, check out the best reviewed current models.

Granite Gear Air Zippditty Review

MSR Evo Ascent Review

Gregory Baltoro 65 Review

The A.T. Guide (2016 Northbound) Review

Weegie Weekenders

Trailspace in the morning...and a new hat idea?