BugButton SuperBand

Does not work in the least. Went camping and like…

Summary

Does not work in the least.

Cons

• Doesn't work
  • Smells bad

Went camping and like an idiot I purchased 10 buttons and 8 bracelets instead of spray. Now I am paying the price and lots of itch cream. They don't work at all. I even witnessed mosquitos biting me right beside the buttons and all around the bracelets as well. Lesson learned.

FromSagetoSnow

Nothing beats DEET

I was very pleased with this wristband as I am a huge…

Price Paid: $1,67

I was very pleased with this wristband as I am a huge fan of natural insect repellents and this seems to last pretty long. Even if I'm not a huge fan of yellow, I am happy that I am not bitten anymore by mosquitoes when I run or when I go hiking at dawn. Great!

The SuperBand is a DEET free, non-toxic, waterproof, one size fits all insect repellent wristband. Our molded plastic wristbands are infused with a special blend of natural insect repelling oils during our innovative manufacturing process.

Simply slip the SuperBand on your wrist or ankle and continue your day! No need to apply messy lotions or sprays. It can be used while playing golf, soccer, tennis, fishing, hiking, camping or any other indoor or outdoor games/activities. The waterproof nature of the product allows you to enjoy all of your normal activities without worrying about diluting the potency of the product.

BugButton SuperBand

The BugButton SuperBand is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new insect repellent, check out the best reviewed current models.