Champion C9 Long-Sleeve Shirt

A comfortable long-sleeve inner layer that is well…

Summary

A comfortable long-sleeve inner layer that is well ventilated and keeps you dry. The long sleeves help protect you from bugs, poison ivy, thhe sun, etc. The fabric design helps keep you cool and dry. It is literally like having a second skin.

Pros

• Ventilated
  • Wicking
  • Long sleeves

Cons

• As with all synthetic materials, it retains body odor

It is literally a second skin. I never feel too hot in this shirt. As I remove layers during a hike, I never feel the need to take off this shirt.

The shirt seems to be durable and is very comfortable. It protects me from chaffing from my pack, from the sun, from bugs, and most importantly for me it reduces my risk of exposure to poison ivy. Many people may think that a long sleeve shirt would be too hot for hiking, but this shirt does a great job of ventilating and wicking that I have never felt uncomfortable it in.

I will wear one a carry a second in my pack. If need be, I will soak it in a stream and let it air dry while hiking.  I would recommend this shirt to anyone planning to hike and camp.

Champion C9 Long-Sleeve Shirt

The Champion C9 Long-Sleeve Shirt is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new long sleeve performance top, check out the best reviewed current models.