Free Country Peak 3-in-1 Systems Jacket

This jacket is extremely comfortable and kept me warm…

Summary

This jacket is extremely comfortable and kept me warm and dry all winter long. I wore it in different combinations from September through March, and can't wait to wear it again this fall.

Pros

• Low price
  • Color
  • Comfort
  • Warmth
  • Water Resistant

Cons

• Limited colors

I purchased this jacket last fall and it was the best purchase I could have made. I live in Pennsylvania where the weather is very unpredictable, and it held up wonderfully. If the weather was cold and rainy or snowy, I wore both layers together, but if it warmed up but still had a chill in the air I wore the inner or outer layer by itself.

It's very versatile and I love the color. It fit true to size, kept me warm and dry, and was very comfortable. I can't wait to wear it again this fall.

3in1.jpg

The Peak coat is 3 jackets in 1, combining an insulated, outer shell in signature Free Country Radiance fabric with a detachable hood and separate, polyfil inner jacket. Jackets zip together for the ultimate in winter function, and each jacket can be worn separately as weather dictates. Peak is definitely at the top of the system coat game, deftly crafting style with unique stitching detail and exposed pocket zippers on the outer shell and tonal, plaid printing on its insulated inner jacket. Super warm and super cool.

Visit 's Free Country Peak 3-in-1 Systems Jacket page.

Free Country Peak 3-in-1 Systems Jacket

The Free Country Peak 3-in-1 Systems Jacket is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new component (3-in-1) jacket, check out the best reviewed current models.