Fuji FinePix XP30

After traveling abroad and hiking in Zion National…

Summary

After traveling abroad and hiking in Zion National Park, I still love this compact camera. Last week I was on a couple of exciting slot canyon hikes where the Fuji perfomed very well. I learned that the extra battery has to be in a waterproof bag. 10 months old.

Yes, I would recommend this product to a friend: Fujifilm FinePix XP30 14.2 MP Digital Camera - Orange.

This camera is very compact and simple to use. About the size of a deck of cards. I am outdoors all of the time, so all of the features this camera has are important to me: waterproof, shockproof, dustproof, freezeproof. I also like the removable, rechargeable battery.

I was looking for compact, easy to use, waterproof, and the GPS is a nice bonus. The camera will record where you were when you took each photo or video with the name of location or at least the coordinates for future referance.

Fujii software doesn't work yet, but it might be my computer. I am new with digital camera. Just bought this new one month ago.

If you've owned or used a Fuji FinePix XP30, please share your experience.

Fuji FinePix XP30

The Fuji FinePix XP30 is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new camera, check out the best reviewed current models.