This is something new to me. It is a moldable plastic…

Price Paid: About $20 for 12 oz.

This is something new to me. It is a moldable plastic that can be used for so many repairs when on the trail. It can be made moldable in hot water and can be remolded as necessary.

I used it to repair a broken tent pole and it got me through what would otherwise would have been a very miserable four-day trip.

• Portable
  • Easy to use
  • Doesn't take much space, and when you need it, it is very good to have

• Heat source needed
  • Will become pliable again at over 140 degrees, so repairs will fail in a hot vehicle.

This stuff is amazing. The uses for it are only limited by your need and imagination. Can be used for repairs of items you already have or to make something you need. It will bond to some plastics.

Would be a good item to carry in a first aid kit, also. Splints can be made for anything you need, and custom fit to the individual for comfort. I am going to carry some of this with me everywhere.

I suggest going to its site and viewing the suggest uses. Impressive!

Welcome to Trailspace, Gina! Thanks for reviewing this interesting product. I'm curious to see what your repaired tent pole looks like with this moldable plastic, if you're willing to share a picture in your review.