Metal-Ware Drinking and Measuring Cup

These lightweight, nesting measuring cups will do…

Summary

These lightweight, nesting measuring cups will do it all in the camp kitchen. They're so useful, we use them at home every day! Polyethylene cups are unbreakable, easy to clean, will last for decades.

Pros

• Strong
  • Packable
  • Stable
  • Cool handle

Cons

• 8 oz capacity- not large

The handle allows you to drink hot liquids safely, and stay clean when measuring cereals, oils, flour, sugar.

MADE IN USA!

I have used these on backpack, canoeing, sailing, rafting, and winter camping trips. They've been to the top of 14'ers and the bottom of the Grand Canyon. This is one case where simple trumps lots of features. Insulated cups are much heavier, and take up more space.

I bought some of mine at garage sales because they last almost forever. Best of all, they are inexpensive new, just two dollars/cup today. When I bought my first one (which I still use) forty years ago, they were closer to a dollar. Boy Scouts have used these for decades in their cook kits.

Metal-Ware Drinking and Measuring Cup

The Metal-Ware Drinking and Measuring Cup is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new cup/mug, check out the best reviewed current models.