Mountain Climbing Gear Climbing Holds

These holds are just the right texture, size, and…

These holds are just the right texture, size, and shape for me.

• Price
  • Made from recycled materials
  • Natural looking
  • Just the right texture and shape
  • Easy to install
  • Strong

• A little smelly at first
  • Packed loose

These holds are for my training woody which I built in my basement a few weeks ago.

I received ten screw on hand holds and ten foot jibs in the mail and sort of expected to find some broken because they were loose in the box but I was pleasantly surprised to find them all intact.  I received ten small foot jibs and ten uniquely shaped holds for my basement woody with my order.

The solvent smell that came from the box when I opened them quickly dissipated and has completely disappeared since installing these on my practice wall.

This is a smaller company but seems to be making a good product.  They are available in fancy colors and sizes, but mine are pretty much natural color and unique, as far as I can tell.

None broke during installation and all have held up well from my 200+ pound self yarding on them in an overhanging position (no dynos yet) so I have nothing to complain about.

I think the price was fair and the shipping reasonable so if you are in the market and don't mind surprise shapes give these a try.

Mountain Climbing Gear Climbing Holds

The Mountain Climbing Gear Climbing Holds is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new climbing product, check out the best reviewed current models.

Granite Gear Air Zippditty Review