ProForce Jungle Hammock with Mosquito Net

Weight 28 oz
Dimensions 9' L x 4'8" W
Weight Capacity 400 lbs
Pack Size 8 x 7 x 2.5 in

It's a decent hang for the price. It's pretty comfortable,…

Summary

It's a decent hang for the price. It's pretty comfortable, but a little too narrow for me. It's nice having an integrated mosquito net, but I can't get it to suspend properly. Materials are OK, but stuff bag began to fray almost immediately.

Pros

• Price
  • Integrated net

Cons

• Size
  • Materials
  • Net suspension

I'm new to hammock camping, so my issues with the ProForce Jungle Hammock may be universal, but I do find it difficult to find the position I want. I think an additional 6" of width would do it for me.

I still haven't figured out how to keep the netting off my face consistently. I think this may also be related to the width. It does feel flimsy, but other than a fraying stuff bag, I've had no problems.

Welcome to TS, Allan! You mentioned being new to hagging. Your issues are definitely not universal. Let me recommend The Ultimate Hang as a great resource: http://www.trailspace.com/gear/other/the-ultimate-hang-an-illustrated-guide-to-hammock-camping/#review31469