Rust-Oleum NeverWet Boot & Shoe Water Repelling Treatment

I visit hill stations very frequently and before I…

Summary

I visit hill stations very frequently and before I visited Rishikesh in May 2017 I used NeverWet boot and shoe spray for my sports shoes! Results were really interesting!

Pros

• Keeps shoes dry, even inside the water
  • Keep shoes clean

Cons

• Coating is long lasting, but not permanent

I visit hill station very frequently! I visited many north hilly stations in India; Rishikesh, Triund in Himachal Pradesh, Kashmir, and many others. I also love water sports.

Last time I visited Rishikesh (in May) for river rafting but before visiting I was searching for waterproofing shoes and luckily came across NeverWet shoe spray at Truworth Homes!

I got excited after seeing this video! It really keeps shoes dry by repelling liquids as seen in video. It is also helping in keeping shoes clean while trekking on muddy mountains. I really liked this product.

Welcome to Trailspace, Shorya. Thanks for the review.

Welcome to Trailspace, Shorya.