Travelon Clear View Waterproof Pouch

This is basically a dry bag for your smart phone..

Source: received it as a personal gift

Summary

This is basically a dry bag for your smart phone.. and IT FLOATS. It is a great accessory to have because you can keep your phone in a slim and sleek case without the bulk and just slide it into this bag when you need the waterproof protection.

Pros

• Waterproof
  • Floats
  • Detachable lanyard
  • Cheap

Cons

• Large for putting in pocket

This dry bag is great for sliding your smart phone in to get a little extra protection. It is great for canoeing, kayaking, boating, fishing, or anything else around water. It has also come in very handy when the rain starts to pour.

I love LifeProof cases, but I don't like having them on my phone because it limits you to what kinds of chords and adaptors you can plug into it. Really, I like having a slim and sleek case on my phone and just putting it in this dry bag when I need the waterproof protection.

One reason this thing is great is because IT FLOATS! Most cases or bags that you put your phone in is going to sink if you drop it in the creek or somewhere deep, maybe never to be found again. Not a problem with this bag!

Another great thing about this bag is that your phone is still fully functional inside the bag! I posted this video to show you how you can still very easily control the phone.

This case comes with a detachable lanyard which make it easy to hang around your neck or attach it to pretty much anything.

The only negative that I have with the case is that it is kind of bulky in your pants pocket. It is definitely not form fitted to the phone, so that may be something to consider.

Here are some pictures:

This is just the case by itself. The yellow piece is the foam that makes it float in water. (it would also help it to be more visible were you to drop it in current.

Front shot of the phone in the case

Back shot of the phone in the case. I like to put the phone in upside down so I can still use the camera and so when I hang it from my neck, when I grab it it will be right side up.

• Keeps digital camera/smart phone dry
  • Foam insert allows pouch to float on water's surface
  • Removable carry strap

This Travelon Clear View Waterproof Pouch is a great for protecting your camera, cell phone, mp3 player or any other small electronic device while on an adventure or traveling near water. This waterproof phone case fits virtually all smart phones and pocket digital cameras and features a soft outer surface that allows you to control your personal electronic devices without taking them out of the case.

Visit 's Travelon Clear View Waterproof Pouch page.

Travelon Clear View Waterproof Pouch

The Travelon Clear View Waterproof Pouch is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new dry case/pouch, check out the best reviewed current models.