TravelRest Pillow

Took this pillow by accident on a backpacking trip…

Weight: 7 oz

Took this pillow by accident on a backpacking trip in the Trinity Alps. I had purchased it intending to use on the long flight from NY to California and liked it so much I ended up taking it backpacking.

Unlike all the other travel pillows on the market, the TravelRest pillow is unique in that it is used vertically giving you support from your head to your waist. I bought it to use in the airplane because it attaches to the seatback providing support so you don't fall over into your neighbor while trying to sleep. If you don't want to attach it to the seat you can also sling it and wear it like a messenger bag. It also works for long car rides because you can attach it to the base of the headrest.

After using it on the flight and loving it I realized that it deflates and rolls up so small and has a snap so you can snap it to the outside of your pack (or in my case my roller bag for the airplane).

I also used it while I was eating at night because inflated - it fit nicely between my back and the rock I was leaning against!

Anyway, it's only 7 oz. so I will be taking it on my camping/backpacking trips from here on out.

TravelRest's Travel Pillow is the only travel pillow that stays in place by either tethering to a seatback or wearing like a messenger bag. The snap flap attaches to the seatbelt to help keep the TravelRest in place. Inflates in 3-4 puffs. Rolls up and stow in space of a standard toothpaste tube.

- CampSaver.com

TravelRest Pillow

The TravelRest Pillow is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen August 15, 2014 at CampSaver.com.

If you're looking for a new pillow, check out the best reviewed current models.