Outdoor Research AirPurge Dry Compression Sack 10L

Best dry compression sack. Bombproof for lashing outside…

Summary

Best dry compression sack. Bombproof for lashing outside your pack. I would recommend this product.

Pros

• Compressability
  • Folds into its own pocket

Cons

• Not ounce-counter friendly

Works as advertised. I gladly traded in the extra weight for its durability — I bought the Sea to Summit for my wife. Traditional dry sack enclosure and compresses to fit in the separate compartment of my pack. Perfect for my 725-fill down bag.

Tip: Hand stuff your bag to fill out the bottom of the dry sack then flip over and press your body into the sack with the top open to vent out the air until you can roll the enclosure, then pull the compression straps (opposite sides simultaneously) — make sure to fold the excess under the flaps as you go.

Outdoor Research AirPurge Dry Compression Sack 10L

The Outdoor Research AirPurge Dry Compression Sack 10L is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen June 27, 2014 at Appalachian Outdoors.

Review Your Gear to Win $400 of Deuter Trekking Gear