Outdoor Research Mithril Jacket

This is an awesome jacket. I used it all last winter…

Price Paid: not recall

This is an awesome jacket. I used it all last winter ice climbing and above timberline in brutal conditions in the mountains of NH. The material breaths, it stretches it's really great.

I had originally assumed since it was a softshell type material that it wouldn't block the wind sufficiently for those -10f, windy days spent on Mt Washington guiding. But it does, and is still breathable. I don't understand how it works, but I don't have to.

It quickly became my go-to peice for almost any cold day whether I was climbing steep ice or walking on snow.

I am typically a size large, and this fits me perfectly. Great hood, great arm length.

rated 4.50 of 5 stars All Mithril Jacket versions

In addition to the 1 men's review above, there are 2 reviews for other versions of the Mithril Jacket. Read all reviews »

If you've owned or used an Outdoor Research Men's Mithril Jacket, please share your experience.