Outdoor Research Tremor Pants

I bought the Tremor Pants to use as an all-around…

Price Paid: Full Price

I bought the Tremor Pants to use as an all-around pair of winter pants. I intended to use them for ice climbing, skiing, and trekking in the snow and was pleased to find that they worked great in all situations.

These pants are extremely warm and windproof. I used them in temps down to 10 degrees last winter and (even without ANY baselayer on my legs) stayed warm. I even skied wet NC snow in them for hours on end without feeling cold or wet.

The only thing about these pants is that they're a bit too burly and warm for any warmer weather winter sports i.e. fall/winter rock climbing in the sun. Other than that they're great and I'd buy them again and again.

Outdoor Research Tremor Pants

The Tremor Pants has been discontinued.

The Outdoor Research Tremor Pants is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen February 14, 2014 at Sierra Trading Post.

Mountain House Spaghetti with Meat Sauce Review