Outdoor Rx Camp Soap

Multi-purpose soap that works. So, how does one go…

Summary

Multi-purpose soap that works.

Pros

• Low cost
  • Works well
  • Multi-use

So, how does one go about writing a review on soap? Well, when you consider that every piece of gear you toss into your pack needs to serve a purpose I guess it's as valid as anything.

What I like most about the Outdoor Rx soap is the bang for the buck. Like that old Brylcream commercial that said, "A little dab will do you" this soap lasts a long time as it's concentrated so you only need a touch to get the suds working.

It's obviously biodegradable to make stream side cleaning safe and the non-scented formula won't attract Yogi, although I still include it in my bear bag. And while I used it predominantly for my cookware after a meal it's served me well as a hand cleaner and even an all-over body wash and shampoo in the backcountry.

I will say that the spout on the bottle, typical of most items like this, can get popped open so I usually slap on a piece of duct tape and carry it in a separate zip lock bag just to be sure. But I do that with every container after having one or ten accidents on the trail.

Great soap at a great price. Won't go wrong with this one.

If you've owned or used an Outdoor Rx Camp Soap, please share your experience.