Pacific Trail Pac Tech

I too had a Blue Pacific Trail Pac Tech jacket..it…

I too had a Blue Pacific Trail Pac Tech jacket..it was awesome, great pockets, just warm enough, great rain jacket.

I had it for over 10 years, and was in an accident recently, and it was shredded..unfortunately Columbia purchased Pacific Trail, and nothing comes close, even in cost..oh well.

I have a Pac Tech Gore-tex rain shell jacket and a…

Price Paid: $80 and $150

I have a Pac Tech Gore-tex rain shell jacket and a Pac-Tech ski jacket with Hydrovent. If you start to get too warm, you just open a zipper located under either arm. You still stay dry even with the vents open.

It is so great for hiking. Light, warm, and you do not have to mess around with taking layers on and off. The Gore-tex shell is wonderful too.

I really need a new ski jacket, the one I have is about 10 years old now. It still functions great, but is looking a bit worn.

Now at least I know why I cannot find a replacement. Of all the companies to be sold to. I have tried several different Columbia products and have always been left cold and/or wet.

Pacific Trail Pac Tech

The Pacific Trail Pac Tech is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new synthetic insulated jacket, check out the best reviewed current models.