Pacific Trekking Trek Jacket

I have worn this coat for over twenty years walking…

Fabric: Unknown but not Gortex
Fill: None
Price Paid: 300.00

I have worn this coat for over twenty years walking every day in the winter, fall and spring in, rain and snow and sleet with my dogs. The net lining has finally worn thin and the velcro on the wrists is beginning to fail but it has been my best friend in the worst of weather. The outer shell material (which was a proto type when I bought it) still looks like new although it is starting to let in a little moisture now. It has never stained, wrinkled, separated etc. If I wanted to I could wear it out to dinner and it would be presentable all these years later. I need a new one!! I would not, in a moment, hesitate to buy another one like it. I feel it deserves a funeral.

Just received this jacket for Christmas. It's a great…

Fabric: Gore-Tex
Fill: zip-in fleece liner
Price Paid: $269 CDN

Just received this jacket for Christmas. It's a great value in a Gore-Tex 'Extreme Wet' shell with zip-in fleece liner. Lots of pockets, sturdy, tight-weave Tuftec nylon shell. So far, it's kept me totally dry in downpours and toasty warm in 15F weather.

The supplier is based out of Victoria, BC, Canada, and is quite responsive to US customers doing phone or on-line ordering. The CDN-US exchange rate makes it a real steal.

Pacific Trekking Trek Jacket

No price on record.

The Pacific Trekking Trek Jacket is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new component (3-in-1) jacket, check out the best reviewed current models.