Paha Que' Promontory

This is a great car camping tent for a large family.

Price Paid: Can't remember

Summary

This is a great car camping tent for a large family.

Pros

• Durable for size
  • Plenty of room
  • Aluminum poles

Cons

• No full coverage fly

I've had this tent for 6 years. My wife and I have used this tent for when we take our nieces and nephews camping four to five times a year.

We live in the Texas panhandle where the weather is unpredictable with high winds and thunderstorms. This tent has held up well when guylined out properly for a tent this size and does not lay down like the wally world specials.

And this tent is not difficult to set up at all. You have two poles that cross at the top and four poles that go from the top to the ground, that it.

I recommend this tent for large families that car camp. Plenty of room.

This so called "tent" is by far the WORST thing you…

Design: three-season freestanding dome
Sleeps: 6+
Ease of Setup: Extreme!!!
Weight: Doesn't matter

This so called "tent" is by far the WORST thing you could possibly ever attempt to sleep in. I recently went on a hiking adventure with my youth group and I gotta tell you, I was very disappointed.

As soon as we decided to make camp I started setting my "tent" up. The next morning, I had a massive fire, not out of wood but out of that piece of sh*t "tent". I seriously spent 5 hours trying to put it together. It was by far the most complicated thing I've ever tried to do. So for anyone that is thinking of buying this so called "tent", DON'T.

Paha Que' Promontory

The Paha Que' Promontory is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen March 12, 2012 at Backcountry.com.