Patagonia Gi II Pants

Weight 11.8 oz / 335 g
Inseam 32 in (Size Medium)
Fabric 3.7 oz 100% Supplex® Nylon Twill, 40-UPF Sun Protection

Nice trousers that are available in a light colour…

Price Paid: GBP 60.00

Nice trousers that are available in a light colour if you want to spot the ticks crawling up your legs.

Front pockets are in a funny place, due to their being under the leg seam. Small cargo pocket's velcro closure came away, had to be sewn back on.

Good enough for high stepping at the knees, but not as good as more technical trousers.

Fabric around the ankles fits close enough to prevent catching mid-stride. Light enough to pack but too light for winter.

I just have to say these are the greatest pants I've…

I just have to say these are the greatest pants I've ever owned. I don't go on the trail without them. I went hiking on a rough trail with some friends, thorns and briars were everywhere. I was the only one to walk out of the woods with no scraps on my legs and no snags on my pants. Not to mention they're so lightweight that they feel like you're wearing nothing at all. If you hike, you should own these pants. The best 70 bucks I've ever spent.

Great lightweight comfortable fitting pant. I wear…

Great lightweight comfortable fitting pant. I wear them packing in the summer and for just lounging around! Probably my favorite fitting pant to date.

Patagonia Gi II Pants

The Patagonia Gi II Pants is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen February 20, 2014 at Massey's Outfitters.

If you're looking for a new hiking pant, check out the best reviewed current models.