Patagonia Guide Pants

Weight 18 oz / 510 g
Fabric 7.1 oz, 90-Denier 60% Nylon, 29% Polyester, 11% Spandex Stretch Woven Fabric, DelugeĀ® DWR Finish

Hard to beat these pants on the mountain. Well constructed…

Summary

Hard to beat these pants on the mountain. Well constructed and comfortable!

The fit of these pants is great. They're comfortable both on the chairlift and on the trail. They're windproof yet breathable. I wear a base layer of Capilene and I'm good to go!

I purchased these pants for winter hiking in the Northeast.

I purchased these pants for winter hiking in the Northeast. To date I have used them on every winter trip for the past 2 years. They are great! If I could give them a higher rating than 5 I would.

They breath well, even when working hard (and I usually sweat a lot even in the winter when I am working hard). When they do get wet, the dry very fast. They do not ride up like some other pants I've worn.

They kept me warm all day without a base layer, down to about 10 deg. F. with a good 50 mph wind. They may work well even past that, but I have not put them to the test yet. Maybe this year :) They also offer great wind protection. Great durability, and I have put them to the test... They are not the lightest pants on the market, but for the price they are perfect!

rated 5.00 of 5 stars All Guide Pants versions

In addition to the 2 men's reviews above, there are 2 reviews for other versions of the Guide Pants. Read all reviews »