Patagonia Lightweight Travel Pack

Capacity 1587 cu in / 26 L
Dimensions 16.5 in x 10 in x 5 in
Weight 11.4 oz / 323 g
Body Fabric 1.8 oz 40-Denier 100% Nylon Double-Ripstop, Polyurethane Coating, Silicone Finish
Base Fabric 6.3 oz 210-Denier 100% Nylon Double-Ripstop, Polyurethane Coating

Great for motorcycle camping. I have used about six…

Design: Lightweight top loading daypack
Size: 1200 cu. inches
Number of Pockets: 3
Max. Load Carried: Approximately 15 pounds
Height of Owner: 6' 2"

Great for motorcycle camping. I have used about six different lightweight day packs for motorcycle camping and this one is the best by far. When traveling on the highway, I buckle the shoulder straps around the bars of my luggage rack. When I arrive at my site, I fill the day pack with clothing and gear from my saddle bags and walk to my campsite. After setting up my site, I use the pack to carry gear on hikes or short beach trips. At night, I use the pack as my pillow.

This pack is extremely lightweight, compressible, water resistant, and practical. It holds a considerable amount of gear and the shoulder strap buckles offer additional options.

My one complaint is the price. I bought mine on sale but would hesitate if I had to pay $100. Also, don't expect to carry heavy loads for several hours - the shoulder straps are not padded.

Patagonia Lightweight Travel Pack

The Patagonia Lightweight Travel Pack is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen May 12, 2015 at

If you're looking for a new daypack (under 2,000 cu in), check out the best reviewed current models.