Patagonia Nano Puff Vest
8.6 oz / 244 g
1 oz 15-Denier 100% Recycled Polyester, Deluge® DWR Finish
1.4 oz 22-Denier 100% Recycled Polyester
60-g PrimaLoft® One 100% polyester, Deluge® DWR Finish
Where to Buy
Manufacturer's Description refers to the men's version
Windproof, warm, lightweight and highly compressible, the Nano Puff Vest can be worn as a warm layer in cold conditions or as a wind-protection layer during high output activities.
* Ultralight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
* Synthetic insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
* Stuffs into a zippered, secure internal left chest pocket that has a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
* Two zippered handwarmer pockets, drawcord hem
* Regular fit
Here's what other sites are saying:
Windproof and water-resistant, the Patagonia Nano Puff Vest is made with warm, incredibly lightweight, highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation; ideal as outerwear, or as an insulating layer in colder climates
- CampSaver.com refers to the men's version
The windproof, warm, light and compressible Patagonia Nano Puff vest creates an ideal insulation layer under a shell and doubles as a stand-alone wind barrier in warmer conditions.
- REI refers to the men's version
Lightweight and windproof, the Patagonia Nano Puff Vest will keep you warm all year long. As an outer layer this vest blocks wind, and as a mid-layer, your core will stay toasty so you can play outside longer. The synthetic insulation will stay warm even when wet and the durable shell fabric will hold up to a lifetime of adventure! Lightweight ripstop recycled polyester shell with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft One polyester insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility Two zippered handwarmers pockets
- OMCgear refers to the men's version
The Patagonia Men's Nano Puff Vest is the ideal insulator under a shell for skiing and snowboarding, and it can be worn by itself for running and hiking in cooler weather. The PrimaLoft One insulation keeps your core toasty on cold mornings on the trail and brisk nights in the resort. This lightweight vest is also highly compressible so you can stuff it virtually anywhere on trips without sacrificing space.
- Backcountry.com refers to the men's version