men's
Weight 38.8 oz / 1100 g
Shell Fabric 2 Layer 4.3 oz 70-Denier GORE-TEX® Performance Shell 100% Recycled Nylon, DWR Finish
Lining Fabric 1.4 oz 20-Denier 100% Recycled Polyester Mini-Ripstop
Insulation 700 Fill-Power Premium European Goose Down

Absolute best jacket I have ever owned. Very warm…

Summary

Absolute best jacket I have ever owned. Very warm but also vents well when needed. Great for cold skiing but also stylish enough for work or town when it is cold. Well worth the money.

Pros

• Warmth
  • Weight
  • Look
  • Comfort
  • Pockets

Cons

• Bulky hood
  • single zipper

There are enough pockets for anything you may need but they are hidden well. The fit is baggy so consider sizing down. The jacket is Gore-Tex and very waterproof. Its fit allows it to layer well. It is very durable while also being light and packable for a jacket this warm.

I have used it everyday for school and work in winter months as well as on multiple ski trips out west.

Welcome to Trailspace, Andrew! Thanks for sharing a review of your Patagonia jacket with us. Do you have any pictures of yours you could show others in your review?

Just bought this for Christmas (self gift). I wore…

Just bought this for Christmas (self gift). I wore it skiing yesterday @ Snow Basin Resort (Ogden-Utah). It was a cold snowy day and the coat was a 10. Under I had a thin Smartwool top and I never got cold even when the Porky ChairLift stopped for 5 minutes above the snow maker. The hood is great, even with my helmet on. Lots of great storage. This is a pricey coat but totally worth it.