Patagonia Synchilla Snap-Zip Jacket

It has a full zipper down the center front. It has…

Fabric: old fashion Polartec fleece
Fill: none

It has a full zipper down the center front. It has two sleeves. It has a nylon flap with a snap on the chest pocket. It has two side zippered pockets. It is made of fleece (9.5 ounce). The color is even.

I ordered it because it was on sale. I have not used it because I could not justify spending even that much money for a jacket made of old fashion fleece that seemed like an old blanket. I realized that it was not any great shakes as soon as I touched it. I have other Polartec products that make this seem like what it is: twenty-year-old fleece.

Times have changed and Polartec has created lighter, more efficient fleece that will not show wear like the old fleece. Seems like Patagonia should know about these new products.

Patagonia should also create clothing for people with long torsos and long arms (as in Tall or Long). The sleeves on this jacket (a Large) barely came to my wrists with my arms down by my side. (I am 6'2")
It is being returned.

If you've owned or used a Patagonia Synchilla Snap-Zip Jacket, please share your experience.

Patagonia Synchilla Snap-Zip Jacket

The Synchilla Snap-Zip Jacket has been discontinued.

The Patagonia Synchilla Snap-Zip Jacket is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen May 2, 2013 at Rocky Mountain Trail.

If you're looking for a new fleece jacket, check out the best reviewed current models.