Patagonia Wind Track Pullover

The pullover is a three season jacket, but I have…

Fabric: fleece
Fill: none
Price Paid: Appox $110

The pullover is a three season jacket, but I have modified the use as a base layer for running.

I was looking for a layer that would wick away moisture during early morning runs. Prior to the purchase I used a sweat shirt that would get heavy w/ sweat and on cooler mornings give me a chill. The Wind Tracker has solved these problems for me.

I have also used it on a scout campout as well. The jacket keep me warm on a sunny mid-50's day. We started the day around freezing, and the pullover was not adequate and I had to use an additional layer. Once the sun was out, and the temperatures warmed up, I was OK with just the pullover.

The unique Patagonia Wind Track Pullover for Men is a light hybrid jacket for those active adventurers who want up-front core windproof protection and plenty of breathability. A windproof membrane that lines the front keeps gusts from taking a bite and chilling you down , while a brushed, fast-wicking polyester grid interior that provides warmth throughout, vents excess moisture buildup out the back and armsa the R1 exhaust-pipe effect. Thumb loops that anchor and cover the wrist gap on a cold day, fit comfortably under a glove cuff to shut out the elements. With a large zip chest pocket, a reflective logo, non-snagging Fitz Roy logo tape on the inside wind flap, this efficient pullover is perfect for high energy Nordic skiing, running, snowshoeing and active backcountry skiing pursuits. Slim fit.

- Altrec Outdoors

This unique hybrid is the lighter version of our jacket for those who want core windproof protection with a more breathable back and arms.

- Ramsey Outdoor

Free Shipping. Patagonia Men's Wind Track Pullover (Fall 2007) The Wind Track Pullover by Patagonia is the lighter version of their jacket for those who want core windproof protection with a more breathable back and arms. Features: Windproof polyester membrane with fleece grid breathable backing lines the front of torso and neckband R1 fleece covers the arms, back and inside of collar Large front left chest pocket zips closed for secure storage Fitzroy logo tape on inside windflap for easy zip-up Reflective chest logo Thumb loops warm the wrists on cold days and provide a smooth fitunder gloves Trim fit Fabric: Front torso, arms and neck: 6-oz., 3-ply, 100% polyester face with PU (polyurethane)film sandwiched in between; face has Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Back of torso, arms and inside collar: 6-oz. R1: 98% polyester, 2% spandex (Polartec Power Dry ) single-side grid fleece with moisture-wicking performance

Patagonia Wind Track Pullover

The Wind Track Pullover has been discontinued.

The Patagonia Wind Track Pullover is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen March 31, 2010 at Altrec Outdoors.

If you're looking for a new fleece jacket, check out the best reviewed current models.