Very comfy harness, and only slightly more expensive…

Price Paid: 60$

Summary

Very comfy harness, and only slightly more expensive than the BD Momentum. Works well for sitting on belay on a long multipitch as well as catching long lead falls without too much effort. All around a super capable harness.

Pros

• Great utility

Ease of Use: Same basic design as pretty much all sport harnesses. Easy to reach harness gear loops.

Features: Everything preforms well and leaves little to be desired.

Construction & Durability: As with all Petzl products, quality is top notch! Has held up well after months of abuse from me.

Conditions: Used inside, outside, on the mountain, and for ice climbing. In all kinds of weather it has been spectacular!

Welcome to Trailspace, Jack! Thanks for sharing a review of your harness. I'd love to see some pictures of yours in your review.

Has great comfort easily adjusted with two tightening…

Summary

Has great comfort easily adjusted with two tightening points.

Pros

• Two buckles
  • Soft gear loops at back

Cons

• Little heavier then some

One of my favourite features is the two buckles, which make it a little heavier than some harnesses but allows for a greater adjustability and easier to get on and off without having extremely long tails. The soft gear loops at the back make carrying a pack easier, which makes it great for canyoning which at this point in time has been my primary use of the harness.

Very versatile, well padded, light and comfortable.

Very versatile, well padded, light and comfortable. You do not go wrong if you pick Corax.

Got a killer deal on this harness. Wasn't planning…

Got a killer deal on this harness. Wasn't planning on keeping it but it was so comfy I had to. Plenty of extra padding over my friend's harnesses. Doesn't feel or look cheap. Plenty of gear loops. Durability on the gear loops may be questionable, we'll see.

I'm a 5'11" guy and got the size "1" which seems to fit perfectly, even though I have to tighten the waist loop pretty much all the way. Another quality product from Petzl.

I would have given this harness a "5" but I've only…

I would have given this harness a "5" but I've only used one other harness, the Black Diamond Momentum. The harness is lightweight, easy to use, easy to adjust, and the waist belt is extra plush and soft. Plenty of room for tools. For this price point you can't go wrong with Corax 2.