prAna Halle Pants
Every time I see a woman browsing hiking pants in…
Source: bought it new
Every time I see a woman browsing hiking pants in an outdoor store, I want to run up to her and tell her about these pants. (But that would be weird so I'll just write this review.) The cut is flattering, the fabric has stretch but is also sturdy, and after three years and many miles they still look brand new.
Perfect for hiking, camping, backpacking, fishing, and around town.
- Sturdy fabric, but still comfortable and stretchy
- Flattering, feminine cut
Prana's Halle Pants are my favorite piece of outdoor gear I own. Why do I love them?
- The cut is the BEST — seriously flattering on any body type and so feminine.
- The material is amazing. It's stretchy enough to be comfortable but sturdy enough to give you shape and not just conform to every single unsightly curve of your body. (And I need help in that department.)
- The olive color is so fresh and cute.
- They hold up extremely well. I've had mine for about three years now and have worn them on big backpacking trips and they look good as new.