prAna Lucia Sweater

The sweater is wool and so warm and slightly resistant…

Summary

The sweater is wool and so warm and slightly resistant to water drops. The sweater has a cozy fleece lining so no itching irritation. There is a larger neck with draw cords to keep my neck warm in cooler weather. I own it in 3 colors — a must-have!

Pros

• Warm
  • Super cute!
  • Cozy fleece inside

Cons

• Wish it had elbow reinforcements

This is my go-to top layer sweater. The wool keeps me warm while the fleece lining is cozy. Also pretty good wind breaker. Love the longer length of the sleeves to keep my hands warm and longer overall length to prevent breeze from sneaking up my back.

Comes in variety of colors. I own it in 3! I've really worn my sweaters so they're beginning to wear at the elbows. I wish they had some extra reinforcements there. But I've worn these sweaters everywhere - Patagonia, Ireland, Iceland!

Encore! Like a favorite destination, Lucia's a classic we keep returning to. Great styling informs this wool blend pullover that has a soft, brushed-poly lining.

Visit prAna's Lucia Sweater page.

prAna pulled out all the stops when it designed the Women's Lucia Sweater. Its fine merino fibers keep you exceptionally warm after a cold day of snowshoeing, and its interior of soft brushed poly removes the faintest possibility of itchiness. The pullover's slightly-cropped fit hits at the waist, and its extra-long sleeves give the sweater a unique silhouette.

Free Shipping. Prana Women's Lucia Sweater FEATURES of the Prana Women's Lucia Sweater Italian recycled wool blend sweater knit Long sleeve pullover Combo stripe and solid Interior brushed tricot trim Wrinkle-resistant clothing that you can simply take out of the bag, hang and wear. Made with fabric that has stretch and a light-weight feel The method of recycling materials back into new fibers, reducing the product's environmental impact Indicates wool blended fabrics that are highly sustainable, offering natural insulation and comfort SPECIFICATIONS of the Prana Women's Lucia Sweater Center Back Length: 24in. / 61 cm Standard fit Shell: 42% Polyester / 35% Recycled Wool / 17% Nylon / 5% Acrylic / 1% Other fibers, 8.6 oz/sq yd Trims: 100% Polyester

Italian wool blend sweater knit Long sleeve pullover Combo stripe & solid Interior brushed tricot trim Standard fit.

- Ramsey Outdoor