I haved used this headlamp @ least three days per…

I haved used this headlamp @ least three days per week for the past 2 1/2 months to go trail running (usally 30 minutes to 1 1/2 hours) and I've only had to change the batteries one time. I've used it in heavy dense fog, while it was snowing, heavy rain. The multiple light settings allow you to adjust to the differing conditions with ease. It is very comfortable, I hardly notice it on my head, even when sprinting.

I have to admit, I haven't tried using the remote. I'm not even sure why a headlamp needs a remote. I thought it would be a good idea to place the headlamp in a tree @ night, then while in the tent I could turn on the headlamp for campsite illumination during urination!!!

Happy trails!