Weight 49 g / 1.7 oz
Dimensions 44 mm x 55 mm x 32 mm / 1.7 in x 2.2 in x 1.3 in

Rec'd lite first part of Feb. '07. Loaded the batteries…

Rec'd lite first part of Feb. '07. Loaded the batteries and clicked the light on. Put it in the travel bag and into my hiking gear. April '07, Check lite. Not working. Replaced batteries. Not working. Went to their web-site to try to contact them. No contact availability and I do not speak or read Swedish. Now have a "nice" travel bag and in need of a light! Suggestions?

This light came in a package with a Primus stove I…

This light came in a package with a Primus stove I purchased. It is a basic, 5 LED bright headlamp. The light spread is good.

I keep this around for loaning to the kids, crawling under the car, and other odds and ends in the dark. I have taken this car camping and it worked just fine.

It is the type of headlamp that if it got destroyed, I would not feel bad. If my Petzel headlamp was destroyed, I would feel bad.