Princeton Tec Pulsar II

Power 10 Lumens
Lamp 1 Ultrabright LED
Burn Time 12 Hours
Batteries 2 2016 Lithium Coin Cell

This is a terrific little tool to have on you when…

Summary

This is a terrific little tool to have on you when you're around the campsite. It's so lightweight and small, but packs a big punch that'll help you maneuver your way around.

Pros

• Small
  • Bright

Cons

• Hard to use switch with gloves on
  • No focus

I bought this little light because I had a store credit that I needed to use up at sierratradingpost.com. I'm glad I got it! This thing is small, but it is so bright for how little it is. You wouldn't want this to hike out of wilderness in the dark, but it's great for finding your way around the campsite.

I actually looped a lanyard from an old camera onto it and tie it to one of my belt loops and it stayed out of the way, was always accessible, and didn't take up pocket space. I loved having it b/c it barely weighs anything and I wasn't constantly having to try and figure out what I did with my flashlight.

I absolutely hate it when I misplace my flashlight when I'm camping.... because it's dark.... and I don't have a light to find it. Using this Pulsar II light on a lanyard I always had it with me and didn't have to worry about it. It took the hassle out it.

There are 2 ways to use the light. You can either:

• Squeeze to turn it on and it will turn off when you release pressure. This is great for quick uses.

or

• Slide the switch up and it will stay on until you slide the switch back down. This is good for hands-free use or to use it for longer periods of time.

I would recommend this little light be a part of everyone's camping gear!

Princeton Tec has taken the smallest item in our product line and made it better – with a flick of a switch. The Pulsar II stays on so you can free up your hands for other tasks. Like its predecessor, the Pulsar II can also be illuminated merely by squeezing its compact, lightweight body.

Visit Princeton Tec's Pulsar II page.

Fun, new colors! A two-way switch allows this tiny light to be used as a pinch light for intermittent use, or flick the switch for continuous burn.

Princeton Tec Pulsar II Light The Pulsar II Light by Princeton Tec is an upgrade from that incandesent bulb. This Princeton Tec Headlamp is slightly larger than a quarter and weighing 7 grams, the Pulsar provides instant illumination for any situation and offers easy battery replacement. This compact Ultrabright Princeton Tec LED burns with unbelievable intensity making it the perfect choice for key chains, backpacks, book bags, zippers and emergency situations. PULSAR II Princeton Tec has taken the smallest item in our product line and made it better - with a flick of a switch*. The Pulsar II stays on so you can free up your hands for other tasks. Like its predecessor, the Pulsar II can also be illuminated merely by squeezing its compact, lightweight body. SPECIFICATIONS of the Pulsar II Light by Princeton Tec Power: 10 Lumens Lamp: 1 Ultrabright LED Burn Time: 12 Hours Batteries: 2 2016 Lithium Coin Cell Weight: 12g With Batteries Weight: 11g Without Batteries Brightness: 10 Lumens Distance: 11 Meters

The PULSAR II has the same Ultrabright LED as the Pulsar, but it has an on off switch that provides hands free illumination.Power: 4 LumensLamp: 1 UltraBright LEDBatteries: 2 2016 Lithium Coin CellBurn Time: 12 HoursWeight: 7 gramsPrinceton Tec has taken the smallest item in our product line and made it better -with a flick of a switch, the Pulsar II stays on so you can free up your hands for other tasks. Like its predecessor, the Pulsar II can also be illuminated merely by squeezing its compact, lightweight body.

- Mountains Plus

Princeton Tec has taken the smallest item in our product line and made it better with a flick of a switch. The Pulsar II stays on so you can free up your hands for other tasks. Like its predecessor, the Pulsar II can also be illuminated merely by squeezing its compact, lightweight body.

- Ramsey Outdoor