Princeton Tec Remix Pro

I purchased this headlamp for the type of batteries…

I purchased this headlamp for the type of batteries it uses. So far on 2 overnight trips in southern Nevada no problems what so ever.

When you first use the lamp the one thing that stands out from the regular Remix headlamp is that the Pro model always starts with the dimmer 3 LEDs on the low setting when you first turn on, whereas the Remix headlamp starts with the ultra bright led on low setting. I found that feature great when using the headlamp for late night bathroom breaks, I didn't have to spend a few minutes to allow my eyes to adjust. I just went about my business.

The second is the ability to function better in cold weather with the cr123 lithium batteries. I will confirm this this winter.

So far all run times have been confirmed in warm weather after more use I'll update with more info and pictures. Please be kind as this is my first gear review.

Great product. I have two of these and I love them.

Summary

Great product.

Pros

• Battery life off of 1 123A battery
  • Price
  • Durability

Cons

• huh?

I have two of these and I love them. More than enough light for backpacking and for the price it can't be beat.  Good enough for the Seals, good enough for me!

Visit Princeton Tec's Remix Pro page.

Built to endure the rigors of any adventure, the bright and compact Princeton Tec Remix Headlamp outputs 125 lumens to light up the night. It's an essential tool to have when backpacking or traveling.

Princeton Tec Remix Pro HeadlampThe Princeton Tec Remix Pro Headlamp endure the rigors of any outdoor adventure. The Remix Pro is powered by a single CR123 battery providing excellent performance in cold weather, light weight and compact size.The light always starts in low mode while having multiple output modes to meet various requirements. It comes with a large on/off button, an easy access battery door and a reliable asymmetrical bracket. Remix is available in red, white or green 5 mm. LED s that you can choose when you buy one. All versions include a white Maxbright LED. It has single-arm racketing head that pivots up and down, providing a range of motion so you can aim the beam wherever you need it. The Princeton Tec Remix Pro Headlamp is an essential tool to have when backpacking or travelling.

- SunnySports

On Sale. Free Shipping. Princeton Tec Remix Pro Headlamp FEATURES of the Princeton Tec Remix Pro Headlamp Powered by a single CR123 battery which offers excelled performance in cold weather Multiple output modes to meet various lighting requirements Large on/off button Easy access battery door Reliable asymmetrical bracket SPECIFICATIONS of the Princeton Tec Remix Pro Headlamp POWER: 100 Lumens LAMP: 3 Ultrabright LEDs, 1 Maxbright LED BURN TIME: 40 Hours BATTERIES: CR123 WEIGHT: 66 Grams

CLOSEOUTS . The Princeton Tec Remix Pro LED headlamp gives you four lighting options for maximum versatility. Plus, one small CR123 battery powers the headlamp, cutting down on weight and bulk for low-profile transport. Available Colors: BLACK, TAN, BLACK/GREY.

- Sierra Trading Post