Princeton Tec Remix Pro

I purchased this headlamp for the type of batteries…

I purchased this headlamp for the type of batteries it uses. So far on 2 overnight trips in southern Nevada no problems what so ever.

When you first use the lamp the one thing that stands out from the regular Remix headlamp is that the Pro model always starts with the dimmer 3 LEDs on the low setting when you first turn on, whereas the Remix headlamp starts with the ultra bright led on low setting. I found that feature great when using the headlamp for late night bathroom breaks, I didn't have to spend a few minutes to allow my eyes to adjust. I just went about my business.

The second is the ability to function better in cold weather with the cr123 lithium batteries. I will confirm this this winter.

So far all run times have been confirmed in warm weather after more use I'll update with more info and pictures. Please be kind as this is my first gear review.

Great product. I have two of these and I love them.

Summary

Great product.

Pros

• Battery life off of 1 123A battery
  • Price
  • Durability

Cons

• huh?

I have two of these and I love them. More than enough light for backpacking and for the price it can't be beat.  Good enough for the Seals, good enough for me!