Princeton Tec Switchback 2

I have ridden with the Switchback 2 for two winters.

I have ridden with the Switchback 2 for two winters. The day shortens quickly as the fall approaches in ND so I needed a good light to extend my ride time. In the summer it is light until late but I need the light in the Fall, Winter, and Spring as early as 4:30 PM for my commute.

With this light and studded tires on a Giant MT bike I can get anywhere in Grand Forks, ND in the most inclement weather. I keep in mind that cars don't expect me in the winter and especially after dark so this bright "built like a tank" light is perfect.

I purchased a second handle bar mount so as soon as the ice and snow is gone I can transfer it to my Trek 520. In the summer I use the light in the tent like a very bright flash light. Safe and happy riding. MJM

Princeton Tec Switchback 2

The Switchback 2 has been discontinued.

The Princeton Tec Switchback 2 is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen November 4, 2008 at Moosejaw.

"Lazy. And Damn Good Looking"—Meet Andy, Backpacker, Geographer, Reviewer of the Month

Good To-Go Oatmeal Review